The Bogen/Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod with 484RC2 Mini Ballhead builds on the success of the 3011/3021 series. It features the Manfrotto-patented horizontal center column feature, which allows the center column to flip quickly and easily from vertical to horizontal. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, it can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself. The ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and the quick action leg locks have also been improved.
The 484RC2 Mini Ballhead features a strong die-cast construction, precision machined aluminum housing, and an extremely hard phenolic resin ball which provides smoother movements across all tilt positions. It has a single indexed ratchet locking knob for 360° pan and a double groove for +90/-90° tilt movements.
- Center column can be quickly and easily swung from vertical to horizontal without any disassembly
- Horizontal column feature allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Four leg-angle settings (25, 46, 66 & 88°)