The Pelican Mitylite 2340NVG Flashlight is a practical and convenient flashlight for everyday use. It is resistant to dust, and has a tail button for easy on/off or intermittent light. The Mitylite 2340NVG is equipped with a special lens that alters the color spectrum and cuts the candlepower to preserve night vision.
The light features a pre-focused Xenon lamp module that produces 2.0 lumens for up to 4 hours of consecutive battery burn time. It is powered by 2 AA batteries. The Mitylite is made of Xenoy polycarbonate unbreakable chemical-resistant resin material with a convenient shirt clip.
- Equipped with a special lens that alters the color spectrum and cuts the candlepower to preserve night vision
- 1.8W Xenon lamp produces 2 lumens for up to 4 hours of consecutive battery burn time
- Constructed with Xenoy polycarbonate unbreakable chemical resistant resin material
- Focused laser spot Xenon beam
- Handy tail-button switch for on/off and intermittent mode