The Pelican Stealthlite 2400NVG Flashlight is equipped with a special lens that alters the color spectrum and cuts the candlepower to preserve night vision. With its Xenon Lamp, this is a practical and convenient flashlight. You could use it to look under ledges and to restore natural color underwater. It is submersible to 3.28' (1.0 m).
The Stealthlite has an unbreakable corrosion proof ABS body and hi-impact polycarbonate lens. The lite has an extremely bright beam, which can cut through water, smoke, fog, and rain making it a perfect light source for all applications. The lite is very powerful, light weight and attachable to any work helmet. The Stealthlite has a one handed on/off switch plus a heavy duty lanyard.
- Equipped with a special lens that alters the color spectrum and cuts the candlepower to preserve night vision.
- Depth rating 3.28' (1.0 m)
- Xenon Lamp
- Unbreakable corrosion proof ABS body and hi-impact polycarbonate lens
- Highly recommended for industrial use and fire applications; Attachable to any work helmet
- FM Factory Mutual - United States
- MSHA Mine Safety & Health Administration
- Ex (CE) European Certificate, Category 3 (Zone II)
- SR Class l; Div. 2; Gp ABCD, T3C; Class ll; Div. 2; Gp G