The Sub20 subwoofer from Adam Professional Audio is a high-quality subwoofer designed for low-frequency reinforcement in medium-to-large-sized rooms. It features two 10" drivers that are mounted on opposite sides of the cabinet. This allows forces applied to the cabinet to cancel out, and reduce cabinet noise and distortion. Two down-firing bass reflex tubes provide extended bass response and minimize ventilation noise.
Each driver is powered by its own amplifier, which provides 200W of continuous power for a strong performance. XLR and RCA input connectors allow you to connect to virtually any sound system, while gain and high-pass filter adjustment controls let you customize the sound of the subwoofer for the best performance in your acoustic space.
- Professional-quality subwoofer for medium-to-large spaces
- Opposing 10" drivers minimize cabinet noise and distortion
- Dual down-firing bass reflex tubes significantly reduce ventilation noise
- Each driver receives 200W of continuous power for a strong performance
- XLR and RCA audio inputs and outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for daisy-chaining
- 180° phase switch
- Gain and high-pass filter adjustments for optimal performance
- Isolation feet for reduced rumble and reflection