TonePort GX from Line 6 is a highly compact recording solution in the form of a USB recording interface that provides guitarists and bass players with the sound of the Pod hardware modeling processor, at an unprecedented price. The included software is also setup for the vocalist, with multiple preamp models provided.
The professional-grade 24-bit converters are complemented with solid drivers supporting USB audio compatibility with most popular recording platforms. ToneDirect monitoring provides hassle-free, low-latency recording with various routing and mixing setups available in the included GearBox software.
The interface is small enough to clip onto a guitar strap. And music player software allows for jamming along with CDs or MP3s, even at half-speed playback without changing pitch. First class amplifier, cabinet, vocal preamps and effect models make the TonePort GX the small interface of choice for guitarists, bass players and singers.
- Portable USB recording interface
- Gearbox amp and effects modeling software for guitar, bass and vocals
- Twenty-three guitar/bass amp models with twenty-nine cabinet models
- Six vocal microphone preamp models for studio-quality tracks
- Twenty-nine stompbox and studio effect models, including overdrive, delay, reverb, wah, flanger, chorus and more
- 1/4-inch instrument/microphone input
- Main/headphone output with volume control
- Low-latency ToneDirect monitoring
- GearBox music player software allows for jamming along with CDs or MP3s, even at half-speed playback without changing pitch
- Works with leading recording software on both Mac and Windows