This is a Kino Flo Barfly 100 Fixture ONLY. It is an extremely efficient, compact and controllable one-tube fluorescent lighting source that can squeeze in to tight spots for difficult shots on location or in the studio. Kino Flo's True Match® Quad lamp technology combined with energy efficient remote electronics guarantee versatility and portability.
The Barfly 100 provides 178 footcandles of light from a distance of 2' (.6 m). It throws a beam of 21 footcandles from a distance of 6' (1.8 m).
This fixture includes a 12' (.6 m) head to ballast tail. It requires a Kino Flo's proprietary twist-on mounting plate, and ballast/power supply. A gel frame, 45, 60 and 90° focusing louver, as well as a snoot are available separately. All available fluorescent tubes are optional and not included.
- Draws only 2 amps of power
- Fixture requires a high-output, flicker-free select ballast
- Available as a one, or two-light kit, which also include louvers and a hard case.
- Optional Quad Lamps are available in either 5000 or 2900° K.
- Optional louvers are available for providing 45 or 60° beam spread.
- An optional Snoot to cut the beam angle and control side spill is available.