The Countryman E6i Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The omnidirectional version is most common in applications where feedback issues are not very likely. The microphone can be worn without a windscreen as the omnidirectional capsule provides excellent wind noise rejection.
The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available, this version is cocoa and features a standard 3-pin XLR connector.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature omnidirectional capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame with silicon ear pads. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color ear-set suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Standard 3-pin XLR Connector
- The 2mm Diameter Duramax Cable features a standard 3-pin XLR connector for integration with standard microphone inputs. The Duramax 2mm diameter cable provides extra strength, flexibility and durability.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is most effective in minimizing wind noise, plosives (popping) and handling noise. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning while minimizing off-axis noise. The E6i is also available in a cardioid version for maximum off-axis noise rejection in environments with high feedback and noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speech
- This E6i sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.