The Countryman E6i Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The omnidirectional version is most common in applications where feedback issues are not very likely. The microphone can be worn without a windscreen as the omnidirectional capsule provides excellent wind noise rejection.
The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.
A wide variety of colors and connections, this version is beige and features a standard 3-pin XLR connector.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color ear-set suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Standard 3-pin XLR Connector
- The 2mm Diameter Duramax Cable features a standard 3-pin XLR connector for integration with standard microphone inputs. This E6i sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture speaking and vocals without noise and distortion.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is most effective in minimizing wind noise, plosives (popping) and handling noise. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning while minimizing off-axis noise. The E6i is also available in a cardioid version for maximum off-axis noise rejection in environments with high feedback and noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for Speech and Vocals
- This E6i sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture speaking and vocals without noise and distortion.