The Countryman E6i Cardioid Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The cardioid version effectively minimizes off-axis feedback and noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and noisy sources. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.
The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is tan and features a 4-pin Hirose connector for use with specific* Audio-Technica wireless transmitters.
Note: *This E6i features a connector that is wired specifically for use with the Audio-Technica T27, T31, T51, T200, T210, T300, T310, T1400, T2000 and T3000 transmitters only.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color earset suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis residual noise from e nearby monitor speakers, instruments and loud sources. The result is increased signal-to-noise ratio and minimal feedback. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning. The E6i is also available in an omnidirectional version for maximum control over wind noise and plosives (popping).
- Sensitivity Optimized for Speaking and Vocals
- This E6i sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture speaking and vocals without noise and distortion.