The Countryman E6 Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The omnidirectional pick up pattern greatly decreases handling and clothing noise, as well as popping and wind noise. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen further minimizes wind noise.
The E6 is set apart from the E6i with its stiffer flexible boom. The flexible boom maintains its shape for custom, single-user size adjustments.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is tan and the cable terminates to a Switchcraft TA4-Female connector for Shure wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature omnidirectional capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color earset suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters. The Duramax 2mm diameter cable provides extra strength, flexibility and durability.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is effective in minimizing handling noise from fabric and wind noise. The flexible boom provides a stiff fit that maintains its shape for single user applications.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking & Strong Vocals
- This E6's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech and strong vocals without noise and distortion.