If you're searching for a high-quality and very intuitive universal remote that will take your home theater experience to a whole new level, look no further. The Universal Remote MX-810 Remote Control will blow you away with superb functionality and versatility. Enjoy the ability to control any device and any brand with the built-in extensive infrared database. Now you can finally put away all your remote controls and replace them with one powerful controller, the MX-810. It has the ability to control up to 24 devices and activities.
Moreover, the MX-810 features a 2" Active Matrix LCD display, built-in motion sensor, and an RF range of 50-100'. It also offers one-touch control, easy access commands, 32Mb of Flash Memory, customizable programming with ProWizard, Testing T.O.A.D. Control, and includes over 1100 brands stored in the universal IR code database. With the Universal Remote MX-810, your entertainment choices are virtually endless.
- Controls up to 24 Devices
- Consolidate all your remotes into a single remote, the MX-810 enables operation of up to 24 devices from almost any brand.
- Interactive LCD Display
- The interactive LCD display is a dot matrix LCD panel that acts as a guide through the settings, as well as the different devices.
- Setup Wizard
- This feature provides a step-by-step guide that tailors the device to perfectly match your home entertainment system.
- Testing T.O.A.D. Control
- The MX-810 offers open editing and fast simple testing of internal tracking variables for T.O.A.D (toggle only actuated devices). An installer can quickly set up tracking for a television that utilizes one toggling input command to access 6-inputs.
- Ultra-Reliable Narrow Band RF
- The MX-810 communicates via Narrow Band RF and controls systems using MRF-350 or MRF-260 base stations. Additionally, the MX-810 is perfectly compatible with the MSC series of Master System Controllers.
- Built-In Motion Sensor
- The motion sensor detects any movement of the remote control and automatically backlights the screen.
- Ideal Key Bus for DVRs
- The MX-810 offers a perfect complement of hard buttons arranged for DVR usage. Record, 30-second skip, 7-second instant replay and five way operation Menus, Guides, etc.
- Quick Set-up of Favorite Channels
- The MX-810 offers preloaded templates for DISH and DIRECT TV - Installers can preload a template for their local cable networks lineup for instantly programmed Favorite Channel macros that can be dragged into a system without reprogramming each channel macro.
- One-Touch Convenience
- This feature allows you to perform multiple commands with the press of one button.