The Countryman E6 Cardioid Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The cardioid version effectively minimizes off-axis feedback and noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and noisy sources. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes the wind noise often associated with cardioid microphones.
The E6 is set apart from the E6i with its stiffer flexible boom. The flexible boom maintains its shape for custom, single-user size adjustments.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is cocoa and the cable terminates to a Switchcraft TA4-Female connector for Shure wireless transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color ear-set suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis residual noise from nearby monitor speakers, instruments and loud sources. The flexible boom provides a stiff fit that maintains its shape for single user applications. The E6 is also available in a cardioid version for maximum off-axis noise rejection in environments with high feedback and noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for Speaking and Vocals
- This E6's sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture speaking and vocals without noise and distortion.