The Countryman E6 Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The omnidirectional version effectively minimizes rubbing and handling noise often associated with cardioid lavaliers while providing a wide pickup area around the perimeter of the capsule. Flexible microphone positioning is maintained and the included windscreen minimizes wind noise.
The E6 is set apart from the E6i with its stiffer flexible boom. The flexible boom maintains its shape for custom, single-user size adjustments.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is beige and the cable terminates to a 3-pin XLR connector for direct connection to microphone preamplifiers, mixers, etc.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color ear-set suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is effective in minimizing the handling and surface noise often associated with cardioid capsules. The flexible boom provides a stiff fit that maintains its shape for single user applications.
- Sensitivity Optimized for Speaking and Strong Vocals
- This version is optimized to accurately capture strong audio signals without peak distortion and noise, also providing optimum results when placed in hair for theater applications.