Leatherman Freestyle Model C Tool - Leatherman considered the options and the feedback of those who use personal tools. What was missing from the market was a dynamic personal tool that was incredibly lightweight, functional and strong. Enter the Freestyle - Minimal weight, compact size and endless capabilities.
Today's outdoor enthusiasts want to keep weight and volume to a minimum without sacrificing quality and true functionality. While multi-tools have multiple options, they're often heavier with more features than are used on a regular basis.
Conversely, pocket knives are light and streamlined, but render themselves useless when necessary adjustments call for a tool.
The Freestyle is less than 5 ounces, making it the lightest full-size multi-tool platform on the market. Freestyle features a premium stainless steel blade and pliers - that's it. It contains only the most necessary multi-tool features because sometimes that's all you need. Easily clips on to a belt, pack, or vest - no sheath required.
- Can be opened quickly with one hand
- Lightweight pliers with wire cutters and folding handles are strong, comfortable and easy-to-use
- Combination Phillips/flat design means you only need one screwdriver for multiple projects
- Ultra Lightweight
- Zytel handles put the "ultra" in lightweight. Weighs less than 5 ounces
- Leatherman blades are sharpened to perfection