Goo Systems Ultra Silver 3D Screen Goo (2.3 Liters ) is an acrylic coating that allows you to transform any smooth paintable surface into a high performance screen. Its paintable attribute allows users to create practically any screen imaginable, in any size or shape, ranging from curved screens to extremely large screens.
Ultra Silver is a high reflectance silver coating which is especially suited for 3D projection. This coating can also be used in brighter settings, where deep shadows and black tones are not so critical.
Note! Digital Grey Basecoat is also required to complete the system - sprayed application only
Reasons to use Goo Systems
- Exceptional color fidelity
- Excellent gain, with minimal hot spotting
- Industry-leading horizontal and vertical off-axis characteristics
- Easy single-step application
- Exceptional affordability
- The secret of Screen Goo lies in its specially formatted, highly reflective acrylic coating, designed specifically for the video projection industry
- Screen Goo provides the industry with an alternative to traditional material based screens at a significantly lower cost, in addition to outperforming most screens on the market today
- Goo Systems has also engineered a rear projection screen coating designed to provide exceptional results in both home and business applications. Any rigid, transparent surface can now be transformed cost-effectively into a high-quality dual-sided projection screen
- Screen Goo's performance reflects many years of research and development
- It has the capacity to outperform most of the existing screen products in use today
- Screen Goo is made from the highest grade acrylic available, and contains no filler materials
- Whether used in a professional or home environment, its simple application, versatility, quality and variable gain characteristics are remarkable
Goo Systems offers a coating product for everyone's needs
- The addition of Digital Grey Lite basecoat means that front projection users can choose from nine different coating combinations for ultimate performance with any projector. Goo Systems has also engineered a rear projection screen coating designed to provide exceptional results in both home and business applications
- Any rigid, transparent surface can be cost-effectively transformed into a high-quality dual-sided projection screen. Potential uses include home theatre installations, retail point-of-purchase displays, conference rooms, and large venue displays such as concert halls, arenas, and houses of worship.