This Ikelite compact mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Sony DCR-DVD106, DVD108, DVD109, DVD306, DVD308 and DVD608 camcorders. The housing is molded in clear polycarbonate, and includes an optical glass lens port with removable UR pro filter.
The camera's monitor can be viewed using optional mirror 9290.94. For another viewing option the Super Eye magnifier for the optical viewfinder is included. The housing allows use of Sony NP-FH40, FH50, FH60 and FH70 batteries.
The housing is easy to use and will allow you to capture the moment underwater in video or digital stills. Features include six manual controls: power on/off, record-start/stop, zoom, backlight, easy control, and photo/snapshot. The housing is rated to a depth of up to 200'.
- Dependable mechanical controls are sealed with Quad-Ring seal glands.
- Controls Include:
- Power on/off
- Easy control
- Built with strong and corrosion resistant, clear polycarbonate injection molded material, allowing visual inspection of the camcorder, control functions, and all sealing surfaces.
- Wide-Angle Option
- The housing port is threaded allowing the use of optional external 67mm threaded wide-angle conversion lenses including Ikelite W-20.
- Video-Eye Magnifier
- The Video Eye viewfinder magnifies the camcorders viewfinder image allowing you to see exactly what the camera sees - even while wearing a diving mask.
- LCD Monitor
- The camera's monitor can be viewed using optional mirror 9290.94
- Color Corrector Filter
- The UR/Pro color-correcting filter enhances the warm reds and oranges that are lost underwater. The filter secures to the outside of the port offering easy installation and removal. Provides quality results with available sunlight underwater to 80' depth.
- Quick-Release Base
- The quick release base removes instantly for traveling.