This is a Manfrotto Chrome Plated Steel Stand with Leveling Leg. It rises to a maximum height of 10.9' (3.3 m). It has three sections and two risers. It accepts light fixtures that have a Baby (5/8") receptor or a Junior (1-1/8") stud. Many people in the lighting industry call this a combo-stand.
- Studio or Location Use
- Chrome plated steel resists wet weather
- Steady on Uneven Surfaces
- This stand's one leveling leg extends and locks in place. It levels and steadies the load of your fixture or grip when working on uneven terrain or steps.
- Dual Mount
- Accepts Junior (1-1/8") studs and Baby (5/8") receptors.
- Accepts Wheels
- Accepts #109, 110, or 110G casters, available separately