The G2 LED Flashlight from SureFire is powered by a pair of CR123A batteries, and it delivers a brilliant 120 lumen beam. Featuring a non-conductive nitrolon housing and an aluminum head - the G2 LED is an excellent choice as an all-around carry light.
The G2 LED delivers a brilliant, smooth, and focused 120 lumen beam that's 6 times brighter than many larger two D-cell flashlights. It's more than capable of temporarily overwhelming the night-adapted vision of a potential threat.
The G2's housing is constructed from corrosion-resistant Nitrolon, a lightweight polymer that's rugged, and non-conductive. The head is crafted from a rugged aluminum alloy that's hard-anodized to resist corrosion. The LED emitter is protected by a coated tempered window, and the housing is o-ring sealed against moisture and dust. The non-slip molded-in pattern ensures a secure hold in any weather, even when wearing gloves.
- Performance Details
- Coated and tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- Precision micro-textured reflector provides a smooth optimized beam
- LED emitter: no filament to burn out/break, lasts for thousands of hours
- Faceted anti-roll ridge on head/bezel keeps the light stationary on flat surfaces
- Non-conductive nitrolon body resists corrosion and it's O-ring/gasket sealed for weatherproof performance. Textured pattern provides an excellent grip
- 1.25" Bezel accepts SureFire's 1.25" accessory filters and protective cover
- Tail cap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. Lockout option prevents accidental activation during transport or storage