Kodak Precision Line Black and White Film, 16 x 20", Type LPF7 - Used in X/Y positioning systems, Kodak Precision Line Film LPF7 features the image quality and physical properties that make it the preferred film for component manufacturing of optical encoder disks and strips.
LPF7 Film is designed for contact exposure with a 100-watt point source light. It is an orthochromatic film that can be handled under a red safelight. You can process LPF7 in a wide range of developers, with extremely consistent results in rapid-access developers.
- High contrast, orthochromatic film
- Darkroom handling under red safelight
- Negative working
- High density
- Contact speed with a point source exposure lamp
- Most commonly used in the manufacture of encoder strips and disks
- Low matte level
- Dimensionally stable ESTAR Base and ESTAR Thick Base
- Excellent scratch and abrasion resistant overcoat
- May be processed in rapid access developers such as Kodak Accumax Rapid Access Developer and Replenisher, or lith developers