The Countryman B6 Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature lavalier microphone for virtually invisible operation during stage performances, video and film shoots, houses-of-worship applications and general public speaking.
The capsule measures only 0.1" in diameter and is resistant to moisture, which allows for placement in hair and on bare skin. In addition, its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes handling noise, wind noise and plosives (popping), making the B6 a favorite in theater applications.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is cocoa and features a Switchcraft TA5-Female connector for Lectrosonics transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Capsule
- The miniature capsule measures only 0.1" (2.54mm) in diameter. The B6 is available in various colors that will virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. This version B6 is cocoa and more information on which color suits you best, can be found on the Countryman support page.
- Moisture Resistant Frequency Caps
- Three frequency response altering caps provide flat, bright and very bright high-frequency enhancement. In addition the caps are resistant to moisture caused by perspiration, make-up, humidity, etc.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is most effective in minimizing wind noise, plosives (popping) and handling noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for Strong Vocals
- The B6 is available in three sensitivities. This version is optimized to accurately capture strong audio signals without peak distortion and noise, also providing optimum results when placed in hair for theater applications.