The Lorex SG19LD804-161 presents an all-in-one solution for monitoring and recording multiple locations in a home or small business, such as a retail store, both locally and from a remote location. Instead of buying a bunch of cameras and then wondering what else you need to go along with them, here's a package complete with everything required out of the box; cameras, DVR, monitor, cables, power supplies - all at a very reasonable price.
Setup and operation is quick and easy. Simply install the cameras at four strategic locations, and then use the monitor with its built-in DVR to view and record all four cameras at the same time. Connect the monitor to your network, and you can now do all this from a remote location simply by logging on to the Internet. Should your surveillance needs grow, you can purchase four additional cameras and use your existing system to monitor even more locations.
- Slim design LCD screen with superior picture quality
- Displays all four cameras on one screen (quad display)
- Spot video output for attaching an additional monitor (full screen)
- User friendly GUI based programming and operation
- Convenient operation with included IR remote control
Digital Video Recorder
- Network Connection
- When connected to a network, live and recorded footage can be accessed from a remote location simply by logging on to the Internet.
- Triplex Operation
- With triplex operation, video from all four cameras can be simultaneously viewed, played back and recorded with no degradation in image quality or system performance.
- Covert Camera Function
- Any camera can be selected to record in the background without actually appearing on the monitor. This prevents a would-be intruder from figuring out camera locations by glancing at the multi-image monitor.
- MPEG-4 Compression
- With its ability to produce decent image quality while keeping file sizes to a minimum, MPEG-4 is particularly well suited as a compression format in DVRs, where storage capacity seems to always be at a premium.
- Pre-Event Recording
- To ensure that a user gets the full sense of an occurrence, this DVR will record images leading up to the main, motion triggered event.
- Commercial Grade 160GB HDD
- Built into the DVR is an industrial grade 160GB hard drive, capable of withstanding the rigors that an HDD is subjected to in a typical 24-hour security operation.
- Self Diagnostic Function
- A built-in watchdog function continuously monitors HDD operation for any signs of a hiccup or malfunction. In the event that an impending failure is detected, this DVR uses Auto Detection and Auto Recovery to protect stored images from being lost.
- Weather resistant design for indoor or outdoor installation 1
- Built-in IR illumination for night viewing up to 15 feet
- Each camera connects to the system via a single cable carrying both video and power