The SVAT CV1010DVR presents you with a simple and low cost portable monitoring and recording solution for your home or business. Setup and operation is quick and easy. Simply install the camera indoors or outdoors, attach it to the DVR and the recorder will immediately start storing images to the included 512MB SD card. Recorded images can be viewed simply by connecting the unit to a standard TV or by removing the SD card and playing it back on any Windows PC equipped with an SD card slot or memory card reader.
You can leave the DVR to record continuously or set it to capture video or to take a snapshot only when it detects motion. This not only saves you valuable storage space, but will also help you quickly locate important images. Should your surveillance needs grow, you can purchase an additional camera and attach it to your existing 2-channel DVR. You can then choose to view cameras in full screen one at a time or both cameras at once on a split screen.
Note! Additional camera available (SVCV1011C)
- Portable digital video recorder
- Records up to 2.25 hours on included 512MB SD card and up to 9 hours on optional 2GB SD card
- Continuous or motion detection based recording
- Smart motion detection system for recording only important footage
- Easy connection to a TV using supplied RCA cable
- SD Card playback on PC with Windows Media Player
- Records AVI video clips or snapshots
- Accepts an additional camera for system expansion
- Displays cameras in full screen one at a time or both cameras at once on a split screen
- Good picture quality with 1/3" color CMOS and 330 lines of resolution
- Weather resistant design with sunshield for indoor or outdoor use in rain or shine
- Auto activating 11 IR LED illumination for night viewing up to 15 feet