Effective Workflow in Adobe Bridge CS3 Training - This training is all about Adobe Bridge CS3 and the techniques that will give you new ways to save time and streamline your workflow.
Learn important processes to speed up navigating, displaying and sorting files. Save custom work spaces and keyboard shortcuts. Use Metadata so you can find files instantly in your image collections.
About the Author: Julieanne has worked for Adobe Systems for the past 12 years and now serves as the Senior Digital Imaging Evangelist. She frequently teaches courses in Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom at distinguished fine art and photography workshops, prominent industry events and conferences around the world.
She is the author of the Comprehensive Photoshop CS3 training DVDs published by Software Cinema
- Session 01 : Navigating and Displaying Files
- This session covers the User Interface - working with panels, viewing thumbnails, customizing previews, using the loop, creating layouts and setting preferences
- Session 02 : Customizing the Work Area
- In this session, learn how to save custom workspaces, use essential keyboard shortcuts and work in compact mode
- Session 03 : Managing and Opening Files
- Learn how to work with multiple files and see how to sort, rename and open images
- Session 04 : Using Adobe Photo Downloader
- This session covers choosing locations, renaming images, converting formats, saving backup copies and adding metadata
- Session 05 : Rating, Labeling, Stacking and Sorting Files
- Improve your workflow by using star and reject ratings, applying color labels, finding files through filtering and organizing via sorting
- Session 06 : Working with Metadata
- Learn viewing and editing simple and complex metadata, the file info dialog and see how to create, save and apply metadata templates
- Session 07 : Adding Keywords
- In this session, see how to create, apply and view hierarchical keywords, use the keyword look-up field and cross product keyword integration
- Session 08 : Finding Files
- This session covers basic and complex filtering, the find command, and creating dynamic collections
- Session 09 : Creating a Slideshow
- Learn about Slideshow options, essential keyboard shortcuts, navigation, and editing in this session
- Session 10 : Advanced Shortcuts and Preferences
- Great tips on undiscovered menu items, choosing preferences, and working with Bridge's cache