Training: Portrait Photography For Everyone - This program includes a DVD video program of Monte's Studio Lighting & Posing Techniques and also includes an interactive CD-ROM with Monte's Photoshop Portrait Optimizing Techniques.
Monte teaches simple lighting patterns that will enable you to make quality predictable portraits using one lighting pattern, two poses and three camera positions. He demonstrates this with both Studio & Window Light.
- Session 01 : Retouch & Optimize Cathy's Full Face Portrait
- Learn Monte's process of retouching and building optimal contrast for the perfect print; See the easy technique for adding a vignette which forces attention to the face
- Session 02 : Retouch & Optimize Cathy's 2/3 View Portrait
- Similar retouching and techniques are used for this second portrait plus a vignette finishes off this elegant portrait; Study and practice his system
- Session 03 : Retouch & Optimize Ashley's 2/3 View Portrait
- Retouching the face and optimizing the hair and shadow density really take this portrait into a higher level
- Session 04 : Retouch & Convert Ben's Portrait to B&W
- Watch how Monte changes this color portrait into a classic Black & White, embellishes with a vignette and uses strategic retouching
- Session 05 : Monte's Review of Lighting Patterns
- Get the final review of the basic poses and lighting patterns