The Kodak EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera is a compact and stylish camera that is packed with innovative features to enhance your photographic experience. It produces images with an astounding 12.1 megapixels of resolution, and features a professional quality 3x Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon zoom Lens and a 3.1" high-resolution display.
The camera can also record video in HDTV format using the 720p standard, and MPEG-4 compression for impressive video quality while using a minimum of storage space. Furthermore it is loaded with in-camera picture enhancing features such as Kodak Perfect Touch technology, Digital Image Stabilization using anti-blur mode, and multiple color and scene modes including a panorama stitch feature. Plus, you can customize the camera with on-camera settings, including the Favorites feature.
- 12 Megapixel Resolution
- You'll get amazing quality prints at print sizes up to 30 x 40" with the EasyShare V1253, thanks to its 12.1 megapixel resolution, and the Kodak Color Science technology ensures that your images will have bright and beautiful color.
- 3x Optical Zoom Lens
- The professional quality Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon aspheric all-glass lens captures crisp details and provides a 3x optical zoom equivalent to a 37-111 mm on a 35mm camera to get you closer to your , and there is also a 5x digital zoom so you can get even closer for more detail.
- Digital Image Stabilization
- The Digital Image Stabilization feature of the EasyShare V1253 utilizes the cameras high ISO capability (up to ISO 3200) to reduce blur caused by camera shake or subject movement.
- Face Detection Technology
- For great shots of friends and family, face detection technology automatically locates faces and adjusts camera settings.
- True HD Quality Images
- Capture beautiful HD pictures in 16:9 format so it is easy to view your pictures in high definition on an HDTV or other HD devices.
- HD Video Capture
- Capture true HD quality video using the 720p HD standard, and capture more video while using less memory with MPEG-4 compression. The camera also captures standard video (VGA) for playback on a standard TV, and lower quality video (QVGA) for internet/e-mail use. Other video features include single frame capture and video bookmarking to mark special spots in your video.
- Scene Modes and Picture Enhancing Features
- Capture even the most expansive shots with panorama stitch mode, and get exceptional results thanks to on-camera picture enhancing features: digital red-eye reduction, cropping, and blurry picture detection. With 22 scene modes, including portrait, sport, landscape, snow, manner/museum, self portrait, and more, you'll get a great shot time after time. Plus, you'll get brighter pictures when shooting under low light conditions with the high ISO scene mode.
- Kodak Perfect Touch Technology
- Make your pictures as vivid as the moment you took them with Kodak Perfect Touch Technology. You'll be able to print better, brighter pictures so you can relive your memories in richer detail. Easily clear up dark shadows to reveal more detail, and the incorporated Digital Image Stabilization and anti-blur technology reduces blur caused by camera shake, subject movement, and low-light conditions by boosting the camera sensitivity. Furthermore, the blurry picture alert lets you know if your pictures are in focus so you can re-shoot if necessary.
- Internal and Expandable Memory
- The EasyShare V1253 includes 32MB of internal memory so you can start shooting with the camera right out of the box, plus the camera memory can be greatly expanded by adding a Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC), Secure Digital (SD), or MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory card. Furthermore, the internal memory plus feature lets you quickly switch between them.
- 3.1" High-Resolution Display
- Easily view your pictures on the impressive 3.1 inch high-resolution color display. The display is designed to let you see your pictures with brightness and clarity - even in direct sunlight, and makes it easy to share your shots with family and friends.
- In Camera Editing Features
- With a host of in-camera editing features, you'll get exactly the picture you want right out of your camera without needing to use a computer. Editing features include on-camera cropping so you can crop in tight to see the important details, and digital red-eye reduction which automatically reduces red eye during and after picture capture. The camera also includes convenience features such as on-camera help and undo-delete to make picture taking, and editing simple.
- The Kodak EasyShare System
The Kodak EasyShare V1253 digital camera is part of the Kodak EasyShare System, so sharing your pictures is one-button simple. Just press Share.
- The Share button
Sharing is One-touch Simple with the exclusive on-camera Share button. it lets you tag your favorite pictures to print or email later, and the On-camera picture collection lets you share your pictures anytime, anywhere using the Favorites feature.
- Kodak EasyShare Software
Kodak EasyShare Software Works seamlessly with EasyShare Cameras and Docks to enable one-button transferring and sharing. It provides an easy way to view, edit, organize, print or view a slide show from your computer, and the exclusive One Touch to Better Pictures feature automatically adjusts the settings on your inkjet printer to give you traditional quality photos when printing on Kodak Inkjet Photo Papers.
- Kodak EasyShare Photo Frame Dock 2 (optional)
Heads will turn when you display your V803 in the super-stylish Photo Frame Dock 2. The unique design of the camera dock makes it an appropriate accessory for any room decor and you can create a custom slideshow of your favorite pictures to view right in the dock. The transfer button instantly uploads pictures to your computer for viewing, printing and emailing, and also charges your camera battery.
- Kodak EasyShare Camera Dock Series 3 (optional)
Instantly transfer your pictures to your computer for viewing, printing, and e-mailing and charges your battery at the same time and with the touch of a button with the Camera Dock Series 3.
- Kodak EasyShare Printer Docks (optional)
With the printer dock, you can easily print real Kodak borderless 4"x6" (10x15 cm) photos in less than 2 minutes and it prints with or without a computer. The Printer Dock also transfers pictures and charges battery just like the Camera Dock.
- Kodak EasyShare HDTV Dock (optional)
Show off your still photography in vivid HD and Experience HD video playback at 720p. With it you can display your images on any HDTV screen and show your photos as single pictures, multi-up, or in slideshow format.
- The Share button
- Compatible with PictBridge-Enabled Printers
- Connect the EasyShare V1253 Digital Camera to any PictBridge-enabled printer and print high quality images, without the need of a PC, by using the included USB cable, and then simply selecting the pictures you want to print.