The X-Rack Channel EQ Module, XR625 from Solid State Logic is a 4-band EQ module that requires the use of an X-Rack or Mynx enclosure. Designed for users of Digital Audio Workstations and other audio/post applications, the EQ can be combined with any number of other modules to achieve a scalable system that features the legendary SSL sonic signature.
The module delivers the legendary SSL twin-curve E and G series EQ with the low-mid and high-mid frequencies being fully-parametric with variable "Q", and the high- and low-frequency bands featuring shelf/bell control. The module input and output gains can be set to operate at a nominal level of either +4dBu or -10dBV, using a switch on the connector panel.
Note! Module requires an X-Rack or Mynx chassis to function
- EQ module for SSL's X-Rack and Mynx systems that delivers two different sets of curves
- Direct copy of the XL 9000 K EQ currently used in the Duality and AWS900+ consoles
- The G-EQ button switches the EQ from the classic SSL "E" Series operation to SSL's "G" EQ
- Selecting the G-EQ button provides a slightly steeper slope for both sections with a degree of overshoot/undershoot
- At any Q setting, the bandwidth of the high-mid and low-mid frequency sections vary with gain, with an increase in boost or cut increasing the selectivity of the EQ
- The high-frequency and low-frequency sections provide shelving equalizers with variable turnover frequency and a gentle slope
- Global by-pass button