The X-Rack 8-Channel Input Module, XR624 from Solid State Logic is designed to aid in creating an expandable, rack-mounted stereo line level mixer using the SSL's X-Rack chassis. The module was developed in response to requests for a line input module capable of accommodating larger quantities of stereo line level inputs from studio sources, such as multi-channel audio interfaces, sub mixers and synthesizers.
The module will only function in conjunction with the X-Rack Master module, and as such provides 8 line level inputs configured as 4 stereo pairs. Each pair features on/off and mono/stereo switching, routing onto the internal Mix bus, and inputs 1/2 and 3/4 have individual insert send and return points. The X-Rack 8-Channel Input Module contains no variable gain controls and operates at unity gain.
Note! X-Rack 8-Channel Input Module operates only in conjunction with the XR622 X-Rack Master module Module requires the X-Rack to function
Module requires the X-Rack to function
- 8 line-level input module for the X-Rack, configured as 4 stereo pairs
- Mono/stereo switching for each stereo pair
- Insert send and insert returns for inputs 1/2 and 3/4
- Insert return can be used to provide an alternative input to each input amplifier
- Independent On/Off switches for each stereo pair