The X-Rack 4-Input Module, XR623 from Solid State Logic is designed to aid in creating an expandable, rack-mounted stereo line level mixer using the X-Rack chassis. The module only functions in conjunction with the X-Rack Master module, and as such provides 4 balanced line inputs, each with its own solo, volume and pan control.
Each input can be individually routed to either the internal mix or the record bus of the X-Rack. Additionally, the solo switch feeds signal to the X-Rack solo bus (post level and pan), with each of the three busses feeding the Master module. Each input also provides insert send and return, with the send signal always available at the send output. The insert return can also be used to provide an alternative input to each input amplifier.
By combining multiple 4-input modules, a 28 input, dual stereo SuperAnalogue mixer can be created using a single X-Rack chassis, with the added ability to chain an additional rack for even larger configurations.
Note! X-Rack 4-Input Module operates only in conjunction with the XR622 X-Rack Master module Module requires the X-Rack to function
Module requires the X-Rack to function
- Four-channel input module for X-Rack
- Each input has a volume, pan and solo control
- Insert send and insert returns for each of the four line inputs
- Insert return can be used to provide an alternative input to each input amplifier
- Input can be routed to either the mix bus, the record bus, or to the X-Rack solo bus