The X-Rack Master Bus Module , XR622 from Solid State Logic is a master bus module that provides access and control over the X-Rack's internal master and record stereo busses, as well as acting as a studio control room module.
When used with the 4- and 8-channel input modules, and if required, a microphone preamp module(s), the X-Rack becomes a compact, high-end mixer solution, with mix insert and insert sum points (provided on two 25-pin D-Sub connectors), mono compatibility check, and metering of the master out.
As a control room module, provision is available for connection of two pairs of monitor speakers and also provides dedicated controls for level, dim and cut.
Note! The X-Rack Master module operates in conjunction with the X-Rack Mic Pre Amp, along with the eight- and four-input X-Rack Line Return modules Module requires the X-Rack to function
Module requires the X-Rack to function
- Compact stereo monitor section for X-Rack with multiple routing and mixing options
- Provides the mix amps and outputs for the X-Rack's internal mix, record and solo/AFL buses
- The mix bus includes a balanced insert point immediately before the mix level control
- The record bus provides a direct path to a DAW (or any other recorder), allowing the mix bus to be used to provide a monitor mix while recording one or more inputs via the record bus
- Two sets of stereo loudspeaker outputs plus a headphone amplifier are provided. The headphone socket is driven by a fixed gain amplifier immediately post the "level" control and is un-affected by the loudspeaker "alt" switch
- If one of the "solo" switches on any other X-Rack modules is active, the "solo" LED illuminates and the AFL bus is switched to the monitor output in place of the selected signal
- Provides dedicated controls for level, dim and cut
- The monitor section controls can be controlled remotely using MIDI controller commands from any MIDI controller