Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for Digital Photographers Only - It's not about the software. It's about what the software can do for you.
Rob Sheppard understands that technology should benefit you, the photographer, helping you create more exciting images. That's exactly what Photoshop Lightroom does. Aided by exquisite color photos and screen shots, Rob shows you how to improve your workflow and produce better photos with Lightroom.
You'll learn to use this revolutionary tool in the only context that matters---how it can help you become a more productive photographer.
- Use Lightroom to streamline the process of importing, managing, developing, and presenting quantities of images
- Explore nondestructive image processing and color-managed printing
- Work with tone curve, adjust white balance, fine-tune vibrancy and saturation, and easily correct color
- Create your own presets to use again and again, based on adjustments you use regularly
- Organize and manage images in the Library, and set up a customized system
- Create eye-popping prints, show-stopping slide shows, and Web galleries that showcase your skills
- Make the most of Lightroom's integration with Photoshop
- Bring out detail in highlight and shadow areas using Recovery and Fill Light controls
- Effectively optimize existing colors using Split Toning in the Before and After View