The Countryman EMW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone is designed to reproduce vocals, musical instruments and ambient audio sources with pristine detail and minimal handling noise. The capsule is highly resistant to moisture making it a suitable solution for outdoor use, placement against skin, etc.
Clear audio reproduction with low rubbing and handling noise is a result of the EMW's omnidirectional polar pattern. The shelved frequency response features a smooth +6dB boost between 2kHz and 15kHz. This is the standard response for lavaliers worn on the outside of clothing (lapels, jackets, etc).A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is black and features a 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Locking connector for AKG wireless transmitters.
- Shelved Frequency Response
- The EMW is available in three frequency response types and this version features a shelved frequency response that compensates for reflections lost when mounted on the outside of clothing and fabric. The shelved response is standard for lavalier microphones worn on lapels, jackets, etc.
- Unobtrusive Miniature Design
- The square EMW lavalier is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color ear-set suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Kevlar Cable
- The attached cable is made of a durable, break-resistant Kevlar for rigorous use without shorts and wear.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The EMW is credited with providing pristine audio with minimal handling and rubbing noise, due to its omnidirectional polar pattern.
- Moisture Resistant
- This square, moisture-resistant capsule is ideal for use in humid conditions, on skin, outdoors, etc.