The Saunders 12" Professional M3 Rotary Trimmer represents the next quantum leap in trimmers designed by Saunders. Saunders, a leader in the professional trimmer market, has produced the M3 line to meet the high standards of pros and amateurs alike.
This trimmer is designed to easily and accurately trim gang printed sheets containing multiple prints in multiple sizes. Designed for safety, the hollow-ground tool-steel rotary blade is completely covered by the blade housing. The end supports are held firmly in place to help maintain both stability and cutting tolerances. The cutting head is die-cast alloy construction, to insure maximum strength and durability. The hand grip is ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort for repetitive use.
This precision trimmer has the heft to cut through materials up to a 1/8" thickness (3mm) and still precisely trim dry mount tissue to hairline tolerances.
The M3 comes with a handy side guide which helps align your cuts so that repetitive measurements on similarly sized items are not required. For additional assistance, the cutting surface is laid out in both inches and metric gradations, and the paper guide is transparent.
Saunders - on the cutting edge.
- Cleanly cuts virtually all flexible materials up to 3.0mm thickness
- Screen-printed with a 1/4" grid and inch/metric scale bars
- Trims dry mount tissue to hairline tolerances
- Contoured cutting head with exclusive comfort grip for less fatigue
- Self-sharpening, hollow ground, tool-steel blade for smooth, precise cuts
- Removable slide guide ensures repeatable results when making multiple cuts
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Made in the USA
Precision Engineered For
- Self-service print stations
- Photo and graphic design studios
- Custom labs, schools, home offices
- Digital workstations and more