If you're looking to enhance the bass in your stereo system, the Yamaha YST-FSW150 Powered Subwoofer represents pure sophistication in powered subwoofers. It offers a Linear Port enclosure that minimizes excessive noise, 6.5" reinforced multi-range driver with magnetic shielding, down-firing active design, 130W built-in amplifier, and a wide range of frequencies with superb sound quality and low distortion.
In addition, Yamaha's Advanced YST II Technology is packaged with this subwoofer. This advanced technology enables the YST-FSW150 to reproduce the tightest "punch" at the highest sound levels in its class. Its stylish, slim-line design will complement the newest flat-screen Plasma and LCD TVs in your home theater set-up.
- Advanced YST II Technology
- Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST) is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.
- Linear Port and Down-Firing Design
- This subwoofer utilizes a linear port and down-firing design that complements front surround systems and micro component systems.
- Powerful 130W Amplifier
- A powerful 130W of power makes this subwoofer an ideal choice for the most demanding of situations.
- Magnetically Shielded
- The housing is designed with magnetic shielding, preventing undesirable interference that causes distortion.