The FMA35-25SA FMA Stand Alone Rack from Atlas Sound is designed with the features you need for storage and wire management now and as your setup expands. This solid stand-alone cabinet has 35 rack spaces for your gear and ample wire management and ventilation options.
Rack rails are marked for easy installation and holes are pre-drilled and threaded for optional surface doors which can be installed after equipment is loaded. Knock outs are provided for various connections including 3/8" for use with BNC connections such as those used in wireless diversity systems.
On top is a 10 rack space open area compatible with Atlas Sound fan panels or 5000 series top panels (sold separately)
- 14-gauge tops/bottoms with 16-gauge swing out side panels
- Hat sections accommodate Atlas "channel net" installation of lacing bars, power strips or bus bars
- Hat sections are completely re-designed with rail slot and retainer "hole" for extra strength
- Hat sections sized to facilitate standard 19" panels - handy for mounting "stick-on" modules and other hardware
- Includes two pair of plated 12 gauge mounting rails tapped 10-32 that include RU indicator markings
- Increased vent space on extra spare top sections - use Atlas fan panels or 5000 series top panels
- Knock outs on removable standard 2U panels (rear of cabinet top & bottom panel includes 3/8" knock outs for BNC connectors (perfect for diversity wireless systems)
- Leg levelers included
- Return added for "stop" when flush mount doors are utilized
- Slots in rack rails for cable pass-through and front door hinge access (SM doors)
- Slots also maintained in hat sections for wire management