The Atlas MPFD35-3 Micro Perforated Steel Door is designed to mount onto Atlas 100, 200, 500, 700, WMA and FMA series racks. The door occupies 35 rack units and the micro perforated front provides adequate ventilation and visual display of gear LEDs.
An additional 3-inches of clearance provides room for security covers, rack handles and other peripherals mounted onto the gear itself. The rugged 16GA metal door frame provides exceptional strength to the door assembly.
- Micro Perforated Front Panel
- The vented front panel delivers adequate cooling as well as a visual reference of the installed gear panels.
- 3-Inch Clearance
- The door provides 3-inches of clearance for rack handles, security covers and other gear peripherals.
- Rugged Metal Door Frame
- The rugged 16GA metal door frame provides exceptional strength to the door assembly.
- Textured Black Finish and Matching Lock-set
- Reliable security and elegance combine with a textured black door frame and matching lock-set.