The VG-99 carries on the Roland tradition of creating high-quality guitar modeling processors. Featuring dual modeling engines, the VG-99 allows you to dynamically switch, layer, and combine guitar and amp models to create the perfect sound. COSM electric, acoustic, and bass guitar models bring a high level of realism to your music.
The VG-99 is easy to integrate into your system, with a guitar to MIDI converter, allowing you to directly connect keyboards, modules, computers, and other MIDI devices. USB audio and MIDI are supported for simple recording and sequencing. Other I/O options include S/PDIF and XLR connectors, allowing you to work with virtually any professional sound system.
Advanced performance controls, such as D Beam, V-Link, and a Ribbon Controller allow you to take your guitar performance to an all-new level. The simple, intuitive interface makes it easy to use the system during a live performance, and the included graphical editing software lets you manipulate your performance for advanced song creation.
- Wide range of COSM-modeled guitars and amplifiers
- Dual processing engines let you play two different sounds simultaneously, or dynamically switch or blend sounds
- Switching behavior can be controlled via on-board knobs, by foot controllers, or by picking technique
- User-defined custom tunings can be applied to any COSM guitar
- Advanced control options include D Beam, V-Link, and Ribbon Controller
- Intuitive knob-based interface for ease of use during live performances
- Onboard guitar to MIDI converter lets you connect directly to keyboards, modules, computers, and other MIDI devices
- USB port for MIDI and audio out
- Stereo XLR and 1/4" outputs, along with a S/PDIF digital output
- Graphical editing software lets you manipulate your sound