The RPMA-181 RPA Elite Custom Projector Mount with Keyed Locking from Chief is an inverted ceiling mount equipped for digital projectors. The mount features Microzone Adjustments, ensuring fast and precise projector registration, and Centris Technology for fingertip positioning. The quick connect/disconnect system provides easy access to the projector lamp and filter, even allowing the projector to maintain registration when disconnected.
You'll be able to perform roll, pitch, and yaw adjustments, ensuring that you'll be able to project a properly registered image on the screen of your choice. The mount is capable of holding projectors up to 50 pounds in weight. An integrated cable management system and All-Points Security round out the mount's impressive feature list.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Microzone Adjustments make projector registration fast and precise (including flush mount installations)
- Centris Technology enables effortless fingertip positioning and self-adjusts to support different projector weights
- Quick connect/disconnect for convenient lamp and filter access on most projectors
- Maintains registration when disconnected and doesn't affect preset adjustments
- Cable management without additional accessories
- Q-Lock Quick Release Lever provides quick connect/disconnect of the projector for service and enhanced security with an integrated key and lock system
- Same great features as the RPA Series, including independent roll, pitch and yaw, integrated cable management, and All-Points Security
- Speed-Connect line of accessories further reduce installation time
- Now includes new universal interface to further reduce installation time