The Pioneer DV-300 Multi-System DVD Player is a quality DVD player that offers great features at an affordable price. The DV-300 features multi-system DVD playback capabilities, Pure Cinema 2:3 Progressive-Scan, 96KHz/24-Bit audio D/A, and specifications that meet the standards of professionals. It offers a component video output for high resolution imagery, JPEG Photoviewer, and a coaxial digital-audio output for Dolby Digital/DTS 5.1 surround sound.
Though it's an excellent DVD player, it can also be used as a CD or MP3 player. You could actually use the DV-300 to share your favorite songs and photos with friends and family at your next gathering. Simply put, if you're a music lover or home video enthusiast on a budget, the Pioneer DV-300 answers the call with world-wide versatility and reliability.
Note! This unit may require a multi-system TV to view PAL DVDs in the US.
- Pure Cinema Progressive Scan Technology
- The DV-300 is a progressive scan DVD player, capable of scanning an entire video frame at once; scan-lines commonly associated with interlaced video are drastically reduced. The result is a spectacularly clear image with no motion artifacts (stair-stepping), and details so sharp they seem as if they're etched onto the screen.
- Built-In Dolby Digital Decoders
- The DV-300 has built-in processors to handle the multi-channel decoders for Dolby Digital and DTS surround-sound, capable of advanced 24-bit processing and an outstanding sampling frequency of 96KHz.
- Component Video Output
- The DV-300 achieves greater color accuracy and high resolution playback capability when connected via the component output to your projector, plasma and/or LCD/CRT televisions.
- DivX Technology
- Video compression software which enables high quality video to be compressed into very small files then downloaded onto CD-R or CD-RW and played back with very little loss of quality.
- Media Supported
- The DV-300 can playback a slew of formats: DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD+R/W, CD, CD-R/W, MP3, WMA, and JPEG.
- Multi-Language System
- You have the ability to select language or subtitle preferences.
- Full-Feature Remote Control
- The DV-300 includes a full-feature remote control able to execute every command from any angle up to ±30°.