The Intuos3 SE (Special Edition) gives you the power to quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork by turning on the full power of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, and over 100 other leading software applications. With a cool look and valuable accessories, the Intuos3 SE brings the work of digital content creation to a higher level of enjoyment for the serious designer, photographer, and artist.
Intuos pen tablets use Wacom's Penabled technology to give you the natural feel and superior performance of Wacom's patented cordless and battery-free tablet technology. You'll find that using an Intuos pen, mouse, and tablet gives you more control, comfort, and productivity. Alternating between the comfortable Grip Pen and the ergonomic five-button Intuos3 mouse reduces repetitive motion. It's an easy and natural way to work.
- The Intuos3 Special Edition
- The Intuos3 Special Edition comes in a sophisticated, handsome black and gun metal gray color, and includes an Intuos3 Classic Pen, in addition to the Intuos3 Grip Pen, an alternate transparent overlay, and a Professional Accessory Kit that includes 5 Standard nibs, 5 Felt nibs, 5 Stroke nibs, 5 Flex nibs, an alternate Pen Grip (without side switch holes), a nib removal tool and a replacement side switch.
- Using a Pen Tablet is Easy
- It's easy to use a pen tablet because every point on the tablet has a matching point on the screen. When you move your pen over the tablet the cursor moves in precisely the same way on the screen. Where you touch your pen tip to the tablet is where you click.
- Pressure Sensitivity
- The Intuos3 Grip Pen gives you the power of pressure-sensitive control. Pressure sensitivity lets you control your software tools by changing how hard you press the pen tip to the tablet surface. Using pressure sensitivity you can dynamically control things like brush size, opacity, and more.
- Intuos3 Tablet
- It's Ergonomic design with a sloping, contoured palm rest provides for comfort, and the 8' cable allows you to kick back while you work. The multiple cord positions also provides for greater workspace flexibility.
- Intuos3 Grip Pen
- The Grip pen provides 1024 levels of tip and eraser pressure sensitivity for precise control, and tilt sensitivity for even more control. The cushioned, contoured grip with programmable DuoSwitch improves productivity while maintaning comfort. The patented cordless, battery-free technology gives the grip pen a natural feel and superior performance. an included multi-position pen stand keeps your pen handy and three nib styles are included for a variety of "feels".
- ExpressKeys and Touch Strips
- A significant improvement to the Intuos tablet is the strategically placed programmable ExpressKeys and Touch Strip. ExpressKeys are "chordable" and can be used for mouse clicks, modifier keys, and keyboard shortcuts, and the finger-sensitive Touch Strip provides for quick scrolling, zooming, and more.
- Intuos3 Five-button Mouse
- The Ball-free and optics-free Five-button Mouse has an ambidextrous, low-profile design with just the right feel for smooth, accurate tracking. Patented cordless, battery-free technology provides superior performance and reliability, and the five programmable buttons with fingerwheel allow for flexibility and control.
- Intuos3 Driver Software
- The Latest version of the Intuos driver provides an intuitive interface for detailed control so you can work exactly the way you want. With customizable pressure curves to personalize the way your pen feels, and tablet and device settings that can be application specific, the Intuos3 tablet further ensures maximum productivity. Additionally, a Pop-up menu is available for easy access to your favorite keystroke combinations, and flexible mapping options optimize your work environment, even when using multiple monitors.
- Valuable Included Software
The Included software package provides the user with all the tools necessary to take full advantage of all of the capabilites of the Intuos3 tablet.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2 for digital photo editing and compositing.
- Corel Painter Essentials 2 for creating natural media art and organic effects.
- nik Color Efex Pro 2 IE for selectively applying photographic enhancements and effects.
- Wacom Brushes 2 for even more brush choices in recent versions of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
- Intuos Privileges & Free Technical Support
- Wacom wants you to have a wonderful experience with your new Intuos3 tablet from the moment you open the box. To help make this happen, free technical support is available on the web and on the phone. Also, be sure to register your tablet so you can take advantage of Intuos Privileges! As the owner of a registered Intuos tablet you'll be eligible for great savings on graphics software, Intuos accessories like the Intuos3 Airbrush, and more.