This complete SC1D1000-3 Novatron Three Head 1000 Watt/Second Kit provides ample power for almost any lighting situation. The heart of the Novatron system is the power supply. It's function is to take AC line power and store it in a bank of capacitors. This stored energy can be discharged quickly and intensely through one or more flasheads. The power pack has a 4.5 f/stop power control, variable in 0.1 stop increments. Novatron packs are extremely small for the amount of power they store.
The flash heads have built in reflectors, umbrella mounts and tilt adjusters. The 2140C Lamphead contains the controls to operate at full power or to ratio the power and modeling light down 1 or 2 f/stops from full power.
Completing the kit are two soft silver umbrellas, three light stands to support the heads, and a soft kit case for easy storage or transport.
- Power levels are visible in stops on a large LED readout window.
- Low sync voltage is compatible with all digital and film cameras.
- Use a Key, Fill, Back, and Hair light with only one power supply.
- Durable metal housing of the power pack can really take a beating.
- Novatron's equipment is ideal for those photographers who want to be creative, but don't need bells and whistles.
- Modeling lights are easily replaceable; 100W - 120V, standard Edison Base Bulbs are ideally found at B&H, or any houseware store, in an emergency.
- The flash heads feature an integrated tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
- The included umbrellas soften and broaden the light output.
- The included light stands support the flash heads and accessories.
- 15' HH to PC Sync Cord