Navitar Hi-Lite FLuorescent video lighting is engineered to provide the highest quality of diffused light for digital imaging. Video cameras attain peak performance between 2800 to 4100° K. With a color temperature of 3200°K and a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 82, their tubes set the standard for high quality videoconference lighting.
Unlike conventional fluorescent or incandescent lighting, Navitar uses a high frequency ballast that provides an even, low flicker output, as well as virtually silent operation.
This 110V AC unit includes 3- 39 Watt 3200° K fluorescent tubes. It provides 33 footcandles from a distance of 9 feet 2.75 m.
- Wired for connection to your 3-wire external dimming system
- Needs less than 110 watts to produce the same quality light as Tungsten or Halogen lamps, which require as much as 500-1500 watts
- Even after long hours of operation, the fixture is still cool to the touch. The subjects remain cool and comfortable for the duration of the image capturing process.
- Uncomplicated installation process makes Navitar video lighting simple to install and easy to relocate if necessary.
- Comes equipped with an AC line cord and three different universal ceiling grid adapters
- White finish