The VP-701xl VGA/SVGA/UXGA Scan Converter from Comprehensive/Kramer is a device that will convert a computer-graphics video signal up to 2048 x 2048 or an HDTV signal to (2) composite and (2) S-video (Y/C) signals simultaneously. Moreover, it will output either PAL or NTSC video formats.
This unit includes a proprietary auto-setup technology called AutoTrak, which allows you to automatically size, shift, and center any input image with the push of one button. Other features include a looping input, flicker reduction, front-panel lockout, multiple aspect-ratio settings, and pan & zoom controls. The unit's small footprint makes it equally well suited for standalone or rack installations.
- Computer Graphics & HDTV Scan Converter
- This unit will scale a computer-graphics video signal or an HDTV signal to (2) composite and (2) S-video (Y/C) signals simultaneously.
- Signal Settings
- Multiple signal settings give you more control over the quality of video output.
- Automatic Setup
- A proprietary feature will automatically size, shift, and center the input image with the touch of a button.
- Small Footprint
- This unit's small size makes it easy to install on a desktop or in a rack.