The Scan 1600 Computer Graphics to Video Scan Converter from Analog Way is a device designed to convert PC, Mac, or workstation graphics images up to 1600 x 1200 at 60Hz into traditional video-signal output. It includes a DVI-D input to ensure its compatibility with the latest generation of computer graphics cards. The unit offers auto-scan functionality and performs conversions in real time, including full-screen image with over-scan, under-scan and frame-freeze functionality.
The converter outputs simultaneous composite video, S-video, and RGB/S or YUV in NTSC or PAL formats. It can store up to (16) formats in permanent memory, making this device well suited for rental or multi-computer applications. Also included are pan-zoom functionality, anti-flicker processing, RGB and black-level adjustment levels, and a loop-through out of the RGB input for monitoring. Moreover, the unit features a small LCD screen to facilitate navigating its menus.
This device can be fully controlled and updated via a RS-232 serial port. Control software is included with the device and updates may be downloaded from the Analog Way web site.
- Scan Converter
- Use this unit to convert computer video to traditional video output formats.
- DVI-D Compatible
- It includes a DVI-D input to ensure its compatibility with newer model computers.
- The converter outputs simultaneous composite video, S-video, and RGB/S or YUV in NTSC or PAL formats.
- Up to (16) formats can be stored in permanent memory.
- Control the unit via the front-panel interface or with its remote-control software via RS-232 connectivity.