The BSC730 Broad Scan High Resolution to Video Scan Converter with Genlock from Analog Way is a device that converts high-resolution computer video to standard video format. It is designed for use in high-definition and standard television broadcast. It accepts DVI and RGB computer inputs up to 1920 x 1200 and outputs analog NTSC or PAL video.
Each input has its own monitor loop, which allows for connection of a control display. This unit also offers blackburst genlock. Other features include multi-level anti-flicker technology, horizontal & vertical filters, 16/9 & 4/3 special-sized and cropped output, and pan & zoom resizing up to 1000%. The unit can be controlled via the front-panel interface or with remote control software via RS232 or Ethernet connectivity.
- Computer-to-Video Scan Conversion
- Use this unit to convert high-resolution computer video to NSTC or PAL video.
- This unit features genlock.
- OS Compatibility
- The converter works with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Control the unit with the front-panel interface or with remote control software via Ethernet or RS232.