This item is usually Drop Shipped from the MFR/Distributor within 7-10 business days (subject to availability). Your order will be charged at the time of placing the order with the MFR. Item is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
PayPal Orders Payments processed using PayPal will be charged immediately (as opposed to when an order ships).
International Orders Payments for international orders will be charged as soon as the order is placed.
The BHD930-DG Broad Scan HD Converter with Embedded Audio & Digital Genlock from Analog Way is a high-resolution video to HDTV scan converter with analog genlock and embedded audio. This unit is designed for use in high-definition and standard television broadcast. It accepts DVI and RGB computer inputs up to 1920 x 1200 and outputs analog SD/HD-SDI 4:2:2 and SD/HDTV.
Each input has its own monitor loop, which allows for connection of a control display. This unit also handles embedded audio and works equally well with Windows and Mac platforms.
Other features include multi-level anti-flicker technology, horizontal & vertical filters,
16/9 & 4/3 special-sized and cropped output, pan & zoom resizing up to 1000%, a zoom finder, and frame & logo memory. The unit can be controlled via the front-panel interface or remote control software. An optional Ethernet interface and RS232 functionality is also available. Genlock on this model is digital with HD/SD-SDI black input and active loop-through output.
HD Scan Converter
Use this unit to convert high-resolution video to analog or digital HD output.
Genlock & Audio
It features both genlock and embedded audio.
The converter works with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Control the unit via the front-panel interface, remote control software, or separately available Ethernet and RS232 controls.
In the Box
Analog Way BHD930-DG Broad Scan HD Converter with Embedded Audio & Digital Genlock
• Output Connectors:
- DVI-I female: active loop through
- HD15 female: active loop through
- BNC (x2): HD/SD-SDI
- BNC (x4): HD/SD-YUV & RGsB/RGBS
- 4-pin mini DIN: S-Video
- BNC: NTSC / PAL
- BNC: genlock active loop through
• BNC: analog luma key out • BNC: digital luma key out (x2) • BNC: frame lock out
- DB9: RS232 for remote control
- RJ45: optional Ethernet connection
- AC main connector with on/off switch
• Standby On/Off • Frame recall • Freeze • Under/Over scan • Aspect ratio: 1/1, cropped, full screen • Zoom up to 1000%, linear pan & scan & finder • Position and size • LCD screen and control buttons for:
- Input type and status
- 8-level anti-flicker
- RGB & black level adjustment, sharpness
- Output format selection
- Genlock phase adjustment
DIGITAL Input: HD/SD-SDI black Output: active loop through