This item is usually Drop Shipped from the MFR/Distributor within 7-10 business days (subject to availability). Your order will be charged at the time of placing the order with the MFR. Item is non-cancelable and non-returnable.
PayPal Orders PayPal orders will be charged when the order is placed.
International Orders International orders will be charged when the order is placed.
The BHD930-DG Broad Scan HD Converter with Embedded Audio & Digital Genlock from Analog Way is a high-resolution video to HDTV scan converter with analog genlock and embedded audio. This unit is designed for use in high-definition and standard television broadcast. It accepts DVI and RGB computer inputs up to 1920 x 1200 and outputs analog SD/HD-SDI 4:2:2 and SD/HDTV.
Each input has its own monitor loop, which allows for connection of a control display. This unit also handles embedded audio and works equally well with Windows and Mac platforms.
Other features include multi-level anti-flicker technology, horizontal & vertical filters,
16/9 & 4/3 special-sized and cropped output, pan & zoom resizing up to 1000%, a zoom finder, and frame & logo memory. The unit can be controlled via the front-panel interface or remote control software. An optional Ethernet interface and RS232 functionality is also available. Genlock on this model is digital with HD/SD-SDI black input and active loop-through output.
HD Scan Converter
Use this unit to convert high-resolution video to analog or digital HD output.
Genlock & Audio
It features both genlock and embedded audio.
The converter works with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Control the unit via the front-panel interface, remote control software, or separately available Ethernet and RS232 controls.
• Output Connectors:
- DVI-I female: active loop through
- HD15 female: active loop through
- BNC (x2): HD/SD-SDI
- BNC (x4): HD/SD-YUV & RGsB/RGBS
- 4-pin mini DIN: S-Video
- BNC: NTSC / PAL
- BNC: genlock active loop through
• BNC: analog luma key out • BNC: digital luma key out (x2) • BNC: frame lock out
- DB9: RS232 for remote control
- RJ45: optional Ethernet connection
- AC main connector with on/off switch
• Standby On/Off • Frame recall • Freeze • Under/Over scan • Aspect ratio: 1/1, cropped, full screen • Zoom up to 1000%, linear pan & scan & finder • Position and size • LCD screen and control buttons for:
- Input type and status
- 8-level anti-flicker
- RGB & black level adjustment, sharpness
- Output format selection
- Genlock phase adjustment
DIGITAL Input: HD/SD-SDI black Output: active loop through