The Audio-Technica AT-W49CB Wide-Band Antenna Combiner Kit is designed to enhance signal reception for Audio-Technica 4000 and 5000 series wireless UHF microphone receivers or antenna distribution systems. The Antenna Combiner Kit includes two active antenna combiners with two antenna inputs and one output. Also included are two BNC-to-BNC antenna cables measuring 18-inches in length.
Two wide-band UHF antennas such as the ATW-A49 LPDA "paddle" antennas can be connected to a single combiner. With two antenna combiners included in this kit, four wide-band antennas may be connected to a single receiver or distribution system. Wide-band operation enables a broad RF operating range between 440 to 900 MHz, making the kit an ideal tool for most UHF wireless microphone systems. The active combiners are capable of sending power to active antennas, boosters, etc.
- Includes Two Antenna Combiners
- This kit features two antenna combiners with two inputs and one output. The combiners are capable of connecting four antennas to a single UHF receiver or distribution system.
- Wide-Band Operation
- The wide-band operation is compatible with any UHF wireless microphone system within 440 to 900 MHz.
- Power Distribution to Active Antennas or Signal Boosters
- The antenna combiners are active and capable of passing power to active in-line antennas, boosters, etc.