The Audio-Technica ATW-49SP Wide-Band Antenna Splitter Kit is designed to split the signal of two wide-band antennas and send two identical outgoing RF signals to wireless receivers of different frequency bands. The Antenna Splitter Kit includes two active antenna combiners with one antenna input and two outputs. Also included are four BNC-to-BNC antenna cables measuring 18-inches in length and two BNC-to-BNC barrel connectors.
A wide-band UHF antenna such as the ATW-A49 LPDA "paddle" antenna can be connected to a single splitter. With two antenna splitters included in this kit, signal from two wide-band antennas may be split four ways to feed two UHF receivers or distribution systems. Wide-band operation enables a broad RF operating range between 440 to 900 MHz, making the kit an ideal tool for most UHF wireless microphone systems. The active splitters are capable of sending power to active antennas, boosters, etc.
- Includes Two Antenna Splitters
- This kit features two antenna splitters with one input and two outputs. The splitters are capable of splitting the signal of two wide-band antennas and send two identical outgoing RF signals to wireless receivers of different frequency bands.
- Wide-Band Operation
- The wide-band operation is compatible with any UHF wireless microphone system within 440 to 900 MHz.
- Power Distribution to Active Antennas or Signal Boosters
- The antenna combiners are active and capable of passing power to active in-line antennas, boosters, etc.