The eXtenHD X-CON YUV HDMI to Component Video Converter is an HDMI to component video (YCbCr/YPbPr) converter with audio input. It allows you to switch between (2) HDMI sources and convert them to component video and analog left-right audio or digital co-axial audio at the same time.
This unit supports resolutions up to 1080p, with output resolution that follows input resolution. It will also convert DVI signals to component video. It can be controlled with the included IR remote control. Moreover, it is compliant with multiple industry standards and organizations: HDMI, HDCP, DVI, FCC, CE, and RoHS. The converter can be mounted in a rack by using a separately available rack adapter kit.
- HDMI Conversion with Audio Support
- This unit will convert HDMI signals to component video and also supports audio.
- DVI Conversion
- DVI conversion is also possible with use of a DVI-to-HDMI adapter.
- This unit will support most HDTV resolutions.
- Desktop or Rackmount
- Its small size makes it well suited for desktop use, but a separately available kit can facilitate placement in your rack.