Sanyo offers up full 1080i high definition video with its Xacti HD1000 HD camcorder. Shoot beautiful video that records straight to the MPEG4 AVC/H.264 format. The format's small file size makes it fast and simple to upload your masterpiece to Internet video sharing sites such as MySpace or YouTube, enabling you to cut out editing completely.
The Xacti HD1000 has a 2.7" widescreen LCD display, HDMI output, two second start up, a 10x optical HD zoom lens, and records to SD/SDHC Memory cards. This camcorder's sleek, compact design makes it perfect for traveling, outdoor activities, and capturing sporting events.
- Full HD Video
- The Xacti HD1000 HD camcorder records in full 1920 x 1080i high definition video at 60 frames-per-second delivering crisp, vibrant colors and natural tones. The VPC-HD1000 records to MPEG4 AVC/H.264 giving your video clear detail with a small file size for quick uploading for emailing and to web-based video sharing sites.
- 4 Mp Still Photos
- The 4 Mp still photo capability of the Xacti HD1000 is enhanced by allowing you to shot stills while simultaneously shooting video, all with the touch of the shutter button.
- 2.7" Widescreen LCD Display
- The 2.7" widescreen LCD display rotates up to 285 degrees enabling you to record in positions that usually make it impossible to view what you're shooting on the LCD.
- HDMI High Definition Output
- The HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) terminal on the base station gives you the ability to connect the Xacti HD1000 to your TV with only one cable, allowing you to view the highest quality video directly from your camcorder.
- SD/SDHC Memory Card
- You can Record video and still photos right to a standard SD or SDHC Memory Card with up to 1 hour and 25 minutes of 1080i high-definition video on an 8 GB card (not included).
- 10x Optical HD Zoom Lens
- The HD1000 has an all-glass HD lens with up to 100x zooming capability. The 1.8 f-stop gives the camcorder better low light performance while the 38-380mm focal range gives you generous focusing length.
- Fast Startup
- Due to its tapeless design the HD1000 can begin shooting two seconds after you open the display. Since the camcorder doesn't have to search for the last place on the tape it can store quickly and effectively to the Memory card while the power automatically comes on when the LCD display is opened.