The DN-2 Dyna Drive pedal from BOSS is a compact guitar overdrive pedal that reacts to your performance. Acclaimed Dyna Amp technology derived from the Roland CUBE-60 lets you create tone transitions according to picking dynamics. By picking softly, you can create a clean sound, and if you pick aggressively, you can create powerful overdrive.
The tough metal housing contains control knobs for level, tone, and drive, and is designed to withstand years of professional use. Standard 1/4" I/O connectors make sure your guitar will connect seamlessly. A pedal tension adjustment lets you set the pedal action to be as soft or hard as you like.
- Compact guitar overdrive pedal
- Dyna Amp technology lets you set your playing tone according to how hard or soft your picking is
- Adjustment knobs for level, tone, and drive
- Pedal tension adjustment knob
- Standard 1/4" connectors
- Rugged metal construction